Cosmetic Dentistry Services In Westlake TX and Leander, TX
A beautiful smile is a great asset for anyone, but there are a number of common dental conditions that might diminish the appearance of your smile and cause you to hesitate to show off your pearly whites. If you feel that you could have a more aesthetically-pleasing smile with straighter, whiter, or more evenly shaped teeth, Live Oak Family Dental Care can be your one-stop-shop for cosmetic dentistry services in Leander. Keep reading to get a closer look at what our cosmetic dental services can do for your smile and the reasons you might consider scheduling a cosmetic dental consultation in our office today.
You Could Benefit from Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dental care can improve your smile both aesthetically and clinically, as many cosmetic issues in the teeth can have an effect on your oral health as well. Here’s a look at some of the indicators that you will enjoy these benefits following your smile makeover.
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your smile – Do you often find yourself hesitating to smile in photographs or greet others with a big smile? If so, you might find that cosmetic dental care can improve your confidence by giving you the beautiful teeth that you’ve always wanted. Plus, cosmetic dentistry can actually help you look younger, allowing you to feel your best at any age.
- You have trouble cleaning your teeth – If you have crooked, overcrowded, or gapped teeth, you might have difficulty keeping a clean and healthy smile in addition to your aesthetic concerns.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
There are many different procedures that fall into the specialty of cosmetic dental services. Each may offer benefits independently, though many patients will combine several procedures for a complete smile makeover.
- Invisalign – While Invisalign is an orthodontic procedure, it has distinctive cosmetic benefits both during and after treatment. Invisalign can correct a number of issues—including overbite, crowding, and crookedness—and it has a much more discreet appearance than conventional braces and other orthodontic appliances.
- Veneers – Veneers are thin, tooth-colored overlays that fit over the surface of the teeth to correct a wide range of cosmetic dental problems, such as discoloration, cracks or chips, or poor spacing.
- Tooth Whitening – Tooth whitening is one of the easiest ways to make your smile more beautiful. While there are over-the-counter whitening solutions available, it is best to see the dentist for safe and personalized whitening treatment that will be highly effective.
To schedule your consultation for cosmetic dental care at Live Oak Family Dental Care, call us at our Westlake TX location at (512)327-1222 or at our Leander location at (512) 337-6646. Our practice cares for patients of all ages with many specialized services provided under one roof for your convenience.